KEYTROLLER 105 Vehicle Monitoring, Keyless Ignition System
- Code or RFID card reader enables device (code expiration for training purposes on SM and IM models)
- Start/Stop vehicle (engine or electric) directly from keypad - NO KEYS!
- Simple PASS or FAIL automation of operator daily checklist (shutdown on FAIL press for checklist)
- Schedules maintenance by date or hour meter reading, re-settable from PC software.
- Connections (on SM model) to sense: speed, seat switch, seat belt or low oil/high temperature.
- Impact sensing on SM model is standard.
- Optional 105M model indestructible metal piezo keypad for extremely tough applications.
- Optional:105F model for low profile flush keypad.
- Optional RFID card reader (Standard or HID Prox type) Driver uses his RFID card to enable device (confirm card type)
- All user code in/out programming can also be done directly on the device keypad by programmer.
- Programming and downloading methods:
- Direct computer connection at RS232 serial port
- CYBERWIRE wireless radios (2.4ghz Zigbee, 802.11 WiFi or Bluetooth radio options)
How it works:
- Driver inputs good code (or flashes RFID card) to enable device.
- Driver presses START key to start vehicle, STOP key to stop or - if connected to seat switch, auto log off.
- Abusive operators will have impact and speed infractions recorded, also has shut down programming.
- On SM and IM models, events are time/date/operator/vehicle stamped for downloading, filtering and graphing
- Auxiliary input can be connected to seat switch, seat belt switch, low pressure/hi temp for auto shutdown.
NOTE: These systems are voltage specific. Be sure to order the correct voltage converter for vehicles with greater than 12v systems. SM (shock/memory module) and IM (internal memory) models include logging capabilities and require PC software. Basic models have the codes manually inputted from keypad with programming code.