KEYTROLLER LCD 602 Access Monitoring System
Designed for applications that do not want advanced features like impact -- speed sensing and multiple auxiliary inputs.
- COLOR LCD screen
- IP67 custom weatherproof enclosure capable of high pressure washing
- Built in WiFi (Standard)
- Components designed for temperature extremes
- Backward compatible with the 501--502 LCD units
- Custom designed to fit adjustable "ball" mounting bracket AMBR-RE
How it works:
- TRAINING - Driver inputs valid code (or flashes RFID card) to enable device
- KEYLESS KEYPAD IGNITION - Driver presses START to start vehicle, STOP to shut down NO KEYS/!!
- AUTOMATION OF DAILY CHECKLIST - First start of shift requires operator to complete electronic checklist - failed critical items shut down vehicle
- CRITICAL ITEM SHUT DOWN - If an operator "FAILS" a critical (flagged) item in the checklist, device will require immediate supervisor interface
- SEAT BELT USAGE - When enabled, device can monitor and insure seat belt is buckled (1 aux input only on this model)
- MAINTENANCE SCHEDULING - Maintenance can be scheduled by a date or hour meter usage
- WARNING WHEN TRAINING DUE - Codes/cards can be set to expire warning management of recurrent training scheduling
- AUTO LOG OFF - When connected to seat switch, device will "time out" when set time expires, insuring operator is logged out
- EVENT LOG RECORDING - All events are time/date/operator/vehicle stamped for downloading, filtering and graphing
- LOCK OUT - Supervisors and mechanics can lock out driver operators until machine is again ready for service
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY - Event log data can be automatically dumped through the included WiFi radio connection. (Access point/router infrastructure required for wireless connectivity)
- TEXT MESSAGING - When wirelessly enabled, manager can text message individuals directly from host PC.
- EMAIL - Management can choose logged items to sent to multiple emails (like: hour meters, failed items, impacts, etc)
- FILTERING AND GRAPHING OF EVENT LOG - All usage events can be conveniently viewed using KEYPATROLLER client server software